Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

Headed to a Wedding!





Lilly and I are headed to Idaho this weekend for a wedding (Ryan has to sit this one out). I will be a bridesmaid in the wedding, therefore our friend Jamie is also going along to help take care of Lilly. Jamie is also a close friend of the couple. Ryan and I hosted a Mexican Fiesta couples shower for Jodi and Eric in June and Sombreros were appropriate for the occasion. Lilly's been trying to decide which dress to wear to the wedding and I think she's finally made up her mind to wear the dress pictured above. She will wear the dress with the solid pink top to the reception the following weekend in Keystone. My what issues she has to deal with on deciding what to wear!

Comments:
Good choice Lilly!

Have fun. Tell the happy coupel congratus for us
 
Can we borrow some of Lillys' hair?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?