Friday, August 18, 2006

 

4 Months Old and Loving It!




Today was Lilly's 4 month well-child check up and she got a perfect on everything! Yahoo!!! She is 12lbs 8oz (in the 25%), 24 & 3/4" long (in the 75%) and her head is 16" around (in the 50%). Of course we also had to have vaccinations and that is never fun. Today was a very fussy day for little Lilly, but by evening she was back to her normal and perky self. The best part of the day was that when she got home there were two presents waiting for her. One was a Bumbo chair and the other was a Johnny Jump-up. She loves them both and is very thankful to her cousin Maverick for loaning them to her.

Comments:
What a doll baby! She is sooo cute! I love the video of her watching the Wiggles - she and Maverick could dance together for sure! And the "updo" hair style - oh what a hoot! Love your blog and Stacy's too. I keep track of the kids everyday!
Love, Grma Phyllis
 
Lilly-

I'm so happy that you can use the Johnny Jump-up and the bumbo seat! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. I've never been on a plane before. I'm planning on screaming the whole time just to let everyone know that I'm coming to see you!

Love, Maverick
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?